INSTALL CUBASE LE TO MAC FOR H4N

I have completed download and installed ‘download access code’ and ‘activation code’ but at START CENTRE a menu comes up that says:
“Start Centre.app” can’t be opened because it is from an unidetified developer.
Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers. :frowning:
Can anyone advise how I can get my new Zoom H4N that came with a licence for this, to actually work and download the Cubase LE ? Please ?

Hello,

It sounds like your Gatekeeper settings may need to be changed in order to allow the Cubase LE4 program to install. What specific Mac OS version number are you running?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Thank you.

Hi
I had the same problem. So I looked around the folder that opened from the .dmg. In that folder was the usual yellow install package which i double click and it install the program. then I followed the prompts.

I am finding that Cubase won’t recorded the input signal from the H4n. The VST Connections Device port does not want to find the same notation as on the How To Sheet. I get a signal on the Cubase input meters but they won’t record.
Logic will. Bit of a disappointment. However the H4n is fantastic.

I am able to record now. I did upgrade to the full version. It may have been that or something I did that I have forgotten. Still a long way to go. You did not say what OS you are using. So I don’t know where the install folder may be found. The H4n is fantastic!