Installation Cubase 7.5 and Catalina

Hello everybody :slight_smile:

I need your precious help because I installed Cubase 7.5 on my iMac 2 or 3 years ago and I noticed in recent days that I did not have the sounds normally provided by the software (Halion Sonic SE, Groove Agent … ).
I then wanted to uninstall and reinstall Cubase 7.5 to see if I did not voluntarily desactivate the installation of Cubase 7.5 sound plugins (Halion Sonic SE, Groove Agent …) … but now that I can no longer manage to install the software! Here are the problems that I encounter and that I cannot solve:
At the time, when I purchased Cubase 7.5, it came with an installation CD, but I don’t have a CD player on my iMac. So I went to the Steinberg site to find an installation file to download, I found this:

Once the file is downloaded: I cannot use “Start Center” to install the software because I am told that it is out of date, and when I try to update it I am told that it works in 32-bit and that Catalina no longer supports 32-bit programs.
I try to open the .pkg file but I am told: “You need at least Mac OS X 10.6.0 to install this software” and indeed, I am on Mac OS X 10.5.5 but when I go to settings, it tells me “Your Mac is up to date” and it can’t find any new updates available …
What should I do ?
Why would Cubase 7.5 be incompatible with Catalina since I managed to use it a few days ago? (without the sound plugins, of course)
How to explain that now he doesn’t even want to settle down anymore?
Please tell me there is a solution :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your consideration and your response.

Wishing you a good day