Installation of HALion Content for Cubase failed

Installation of HALion failed, in the installation file missing basic files as FCP_SMT_001_HS_Synths_01.vstsound, the same problem appears during installation of Drum loop extansion (missing Drum Loop extansion01.vstsound). HALion cannot be used…

It would help, if you’d give more detail, for example which edition and version of Cubase and Halion?

I’am using Cubase Elements 9.5.50 and HALion Sonic SE3.
The missing files are not included in full istallation data (zip) of both of them
in the latest version, so they can’t be installed in any way…
Also the update procedure involved no change…

Petr

Have you tried to install Halion Sonic SE 3, using the exact instructions from this page?

Yes, I did. In the zip file the discussed files are missing. Add information: I ´m working on Windows 7 system

Petr

And did you try the Steinberg Download Assistant for Cubase Elements 9.5 - Full?

Of course, the files were missing here to

Petr

Of course, the files were missing here to

Petr
C

I don’t know what you’re seeing, but here’s what the ZIP file contains that I downloaded yesterday before sending my previous reply (it seems to include FCP_SMT_001_HS_Synths_01.vstsound and much more. The whole download is over 5.7GB, so there’s plenty of content:

Hallo,

of course the zip file conents planty of file, but when the installtion fails with the message, that some file are missing
(it starts with _faktory_settings), is something going wrong.
I tried full version, upgrade, HALion new installation - everytime it stops on missing factory setting files.
May be other files are missing too, but I went never thru the first one…

Petr

Now geting seriously fed up …i takes over 4 hours to get the content down and each time it get so far and then falls over