Installing Cubase 7 on PC not connected to internet

Hello,

I have bought Cubase 7, and I have two questions:

1. My PC that I’m using to make music is not connected to the internet (because of fear of virus etc.). Is there some registration or download process that must be done when installing Cubase 7? If so, do I absolutely need to connect my PC to the internet, or is there some other way around?

2. I am currently using Cubase Studio 4.5.2 (32-bit version on a 64-bit windows 7 OS). Do I need to uninstall Cubase Studio 4.5.2 before installing Cubase 7, or can i have and use both Cubase studio 4.5.2 and Cubase 7 on the same PC?

No need to be connected, but you will need to update your dongle with the C7 license. But that can be done on any PC. Of course you’ll also need to download the latest version, but again this can be done on any PC.

No need to uninstall previous versions, they will work fine together.

The installer requires a large file download, but after it’s installed, you won’t need to be connected.

You can download the 7.0.2 full installer and the 7.0.3 update which should allow for a complete, up-to-date Cubase 7 with no internet connection required.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_7.html

Thanks for your answers.

Though, after reading about all the issues people are having with Cubase 7, I’ll wait with the install until a stable and functional release-update are available.