Instrument Chords PADs not highlighted post recording

Hi
After playing the recorded layer which was created with the instruments PAD/Keys, the same is not being highlighted/glowing. Any piano or synth chords recorded using the PAD view, they get highlighted and glow in azure bluish color. However, after playing the recorded layer, the same is not being highlighted/glowing, hence I am not able ascertain what chords i just recorded. However, the “Keys” view highlights the chords being played with “pressed keys”, but not the chord pads, on playing the recorded layer. Earlier i was able to see the chords i just played and recorded in the “PAD” view as it “glowed”, now i cant. What seems to be the issue?
Regards Biraj

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

This behaviour is intended to save CPU performance during playback operation.
We might change this in a later version in the future.

Best,
Lars

Dear Lars
Thanks for your response. I believe, when i 1st started using Cubasis, the chord PADs were highlighted post recording and on playback. Now i have upgraded to Cubasis 2. This, highlighting of the PADs on playback, is an awesome feature, for non-keyboard players like me. It would be most beneficial if the app contains an option wherein the user can choose to highlight or not to highlight the chord PADs, post recording and on playback, depending on his version of an IPAD. If the user has older version of an IPAD, he can opt NOT TO highlight the PADs post recording and playback. But please, its an request from an ardent Cubasis user, to include this feature once again.
Warm Regards
Biraj

Hi Biraj,

Thanks for your message.
As mentioned in my previous reply, we might change the behaviour in a future update.

Best,
Lars