Instrument label issues

I’m a very new Dorico user moving over from Sibelius, so please bear with me!

I have managed (after considerable fiddling) to make full score instrument labels which include transposition show as desired, e.g. Clarinet 2 in Bb (see attached screenshot).

But the relevant part shows Clarinet 2 in Bb (B flat) as the part name (see second screenshot). I’ve tried adjusting all the parameters that I can find, but can’t seem to find a way to make this show as in the full score. I’ve also tried various different tokens, with no positive end result.

This seems like it should be easy to accomplish, so I’m probably doing something incorrectly or have some settings set up incorrectly.

Additionally – the spacing of the flat sign is incorrect in the part, whereas it is fine in the score label. I’ve tried changing from Minion Pro (my default font) to Academico, but the problem persists.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 10.32.16.png
Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 10.32.45.png

The easiest way around this is to edit your Part First Master Page, so that instead of using the {@LayoutName@} token in the top left corner, it uses the {@StaffLabelsFull@} token.

Brilliant! That’s what I was looking for – many thanks!

How did you change the labels, to show the correct transpositions with flat signs? I searched all over the place.

In the name editor, you can input the flat unicode (266d) and the result is fine. If you don’t know how to input unicode, google it, it’s really worth knowing that! (Not sure whether the token {@flat@} does work or not in that editor. You might as well start trying that…)