Instrument list token

A Little wish for the future:
It would be so nice to have a token for listing all the instruments held by one player. Now all the instruments shows up in the LayoutName, top left on the first page. When working with e.g. orchestral percussion players with, sometimes, quite many instruments it gets a bit crowded in the first page header. For that reason i always change it to e.g. Percussion 1 etc. But it’s also helpful for the percussion individual musician to have a list of all instruments needed for that piece, so would it possible to create a token that lists the instruments held by one player that could be uset with e.g. shift-x?

Also useful for front cover info in score.

Also useful for front cover info in score.

Yes, that is really useful and I use it on all my scores. But what I’m looking for is a token like {@playerlist@} but on a player level, that lists the different instruments one player uses.

Yes, that is really useful and I use it on all my scores. But what I’m looking for is a token like {@playerlist@} but on a player level, that lists the different instruments one player uses.

Oupsss, sorry for double posts…

MatsHall, yes, that’s what I mean too. As in:

Perc 1: snare, crash cyms, triangle
Perc 2: woodblock, tubular bells, earth plates

In the meantime, this may be a painless way to get the info listed either in the margin of scores or in the top left of parts:

Ah, I thought you meant creating a list of instruments for the whole score. That is a really useful Token which i use for all my orchestral scores.

When it comes to e.g. percussion players it tends to be a bit over crowded in the header. For that reason I always change the player name to e.g. Percussion 1 etc. But to make life easier for the percussion players (and the arranger…) it’d be nice to have a token for listing the instruments held by one player. {@playernames@} and {@playerlist@} only displays the Playername.

This is how it looks by default:

And this is how I’d like it (sort of…):

InstrList.png
InstrList_Default.png

More or less how I do it, and I put one on or in the cover of the score, along with the player list.

Thanks for your suggestion Musicmaven!
The problem though, is that to be able to use the percussion legends I need to create a kit which only works for unpitched percussion, not for mallets and timpani etc. Otherwise this would’ve been a really easy workaround.

With a Token? How? :nerd:

No… player list token, but text for percussion instruments.
So, a token for this would be useful.