Interface latency on 5k display (Imac 5k)

On my mac GUI with a strong delay. Move the sound clip - half a second. Work in N8 is not possible now :confused:
Response time video interface is simply terrible
Apple Imac 5k,I7 - 4000ghz, 32 ram, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 МБ

Is other software working fine?

Nuendo 7 - ok

But Nuendo 7 does not support 5k resolution ))

The problem concerns only the operating system sierra. Another computer and laptop with Yosemite work almost normal

Did you see this post? [CAN-6382]Mac users with GUI/graphics issue. - Cubase - Steinberg Forums
or this? Very slow graphic response (Mac) - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums
Is there your issue?

A lot of bugs, had to return to 6.5 until they fix it (
One continuous problem, from the ceased work of hot keys of audio processes, finishing with the elementary processes (pitch, reverse audio) audio processes do not work, 32 bit plug-ins are not supported, half of video formats can not be read, GUI is terribly slow! I have a top imac! WTF ?? I do not understand why I need this version of Nuendo at all

v-touch, I would imagine you could actually upgrade to the latest 7.x though if you wanted. I would think there are possibly beneficial new features in it.

V-touch, I have similar issues here…in part due to Nuendo’s GUI generally being a lot slower on the Mac than the PC, but especially now with N8.
I’ve given up and bootcamped my Mac for working with N8 for now.

But it is a longstanding issue and afaik due in part to SB’s cross platform code. It really appears to be a PC native application with a Mac port.