Internal Cubase 6.5 window is lost

Hi guys. I have searched for an answer to this problem but can only find info on windows that float outside the main Cubase window. I have the midi editor window lost off the top of my main Cubase window and can’t get it to return. I’ve even un-installed and re-installed Cubase but it obviously saves these settings somewhere else.

Here is a picture of the problem.

As you can see, the midi editing window is off the top of the screen and I am unable to move it back down to get to any of the controls. I have tried the standard windows comands like ALT+SPACE to bring up the windows move menu but this does not work inside the main Cubase window. I’ve tried standalone programs that display every window that is open (http://www.compendiumdev.co.uk/forcedisplay/) but they treat Cubase as a single window.

I would be happy if I could set these preferences back to factory default but I can’t find any information on how to do that either.

Any help would be appreciated.

How about simply using the scrollbar of the main program window? Looks like that´s just the distance that´s missing to bring up the score editor window´s menu bar…

If that is it, I’m going to die of shame. :blush: I’ll try that when I get home and I’ll hand in my computers user licence shortly thereafter if it fixes it. In my defence though, I am an idiot.

Cheers thinkingcap.