Invisible Project folders

Hey
I’ve recently been doing quite a bit of work in cubase LE5 and everything is going great except for one little hitch, I cant find my project folders when I try to examine them outside of cubase. When I follow the path they are saved under (Program files\steinberg\Cubase LE 5\project files) I cannot see them in windows explorer. That is they work exactly as they should, all audio can be played back/ edited in cubase and the project behaves as expected but if I try to find them outside of cubase it looks as if they simply do not exist. The only folder which appears in the the project files folder is for the first ever project I created though even this one is empty, though if I opened it in cubase there would be a full completed song there. While this isnt a massive issue right now I could see it becoming one in the future. Any ideas what would be causing it?

Charlie: If your using Windows 7 you can just
go to Start - Search - Type in one of your songs names
and it should come up. :wink:

What is your Operating system :question:

Also watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW-HDKSxUNY
This is Cubase 4 but it should help you.

Jack :smiley: :smiley:

PS: I ALWAYS saved my projects to my desktop
when I first started with Cubase Le4 :wink:

If you can´t your project folders in windows explorer, you´re looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile:
I am running vista 32 bit. I’ve tried searching for the from the start menu for the project folders that are saved in the (program files\ steinberg\ cubase LE 5\ project files) path as you advised and can’t find them in this way. I have started to save my projects to another path and these project folders are exactly where they should be. Still it strikes me as curious that when I save my projects in the default path I referred to before windows cannot find them at all yet cubase works with them as normal. Could this mean they are being saved to another location that Cubase isn’t telling me? :smiley:

[

Jack :smiley: :smiley: