iPAD USERS

Hello!
For the iPad users here, is 128Gb adequate, given the apps that we audio professionals need?
Thanx!

Should be enough, although for real pro level recording DAW stuff, go for a real stable desktop/ laptop… tablets are good nowadays and Cubasis is impressive, but I still miss much stuff that CB8 has on my main DAW… I use the tablet for quick sketches and drop down ideas when on the road. On the other hand, for recording etc, with a proper mic an iPad should be good to start with. There are of course better field recorders, but quality is certainly at a good level, also latency wise etc.

My 2 cts…

Thanx, for the response!

I agree with you, that the iPad will not be the choice for working with the main DAW. Sketches, field work and teaching will be the focus. I have the UR-44 and an AKG C414, so far. I’ll be adding mics as I go along, and as projects demand.

In the mean time, I went with the 128Gb iPad Pro.

Thanx, again!

Congratulations on the new iPad! I thought it was really Nifty that I could plug a USB interface into mine to do field recording. I have Cubasis as well. That’s a Nifty little program too! :slight_smile: