IR Samples Library for Audio Post?

Hi,

I called these guys (I suspect it’s just one guy, actually) and got through with no trouble. Asked a couple of questions, got some helpful answers and then went back to the web-site and bought the Complete Real Space IR library via PayPal. Got an instant response containing the download link and code and am downloading now.

Simple process - not sure what problems others are having.

Best wishes,

John

Safely downloaded and installed and on first listening, not half bad. Some very nice halls, stadiums (stadia?) and some nice oddities like carpet tube and drain pipe. Certainly worth the price, I’d say.

Regards,

John

Any more info about this one.
I am really looking for more small/medium room samples and next door stuff like in Altiverb.

What’s the library like?

Ollie

I bought it a while ago. The samples themselves seem pretty clean and well done.

THe issue I have is the lack of useful names. Alot of the files are just named rather “generically” so you get a whole folder of “outside ambiences” but then have to just hunt through to find one that is what you had in mind. It woud have been nice if the smaples were named with useufll info so you could pick the IR you think might work efficiently. As it is, I’ll use these occasionally but only when I have time to hunt.

If anyone has any advise about navigating their IR’s please share - I’d love to hear how to search them better.