iRig 2 HD to Cubasis 3 for iPad

Hi, I’m pretty new to the Cubasis app for my iPad Pro, but I tried to use my iRig 2 HD to test out some recording with my bass. The bass sound was perfectly clear when I was in AmpliTube, but when i opened AmpliTube through Cubasis 3, it immediately sounded like a bad 12bit 1980’s video game. As cool as it sounded, I can’t figure out how to make it sound normal. Any help would be great, thanks.

Hi @kingerin74,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Please share a short video with us, with shows your steps that leads to the problem, and that demonstrates the issue too.

Thanks,
Lars

Ok thanks. I will send a video in the morning. Unfortunately, it might be hard for you to hear the sound, as I was playing through headphones. But i will try.

Hi @kingerin74,

iOS devices come with the option to create a screen capture:

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Very strange. I got it to work fine today. Is there any guide to using an irig 2 HD with cubasis 3 for iPad? I’ve looked everywhere and I’ve found nothing useful, like a quick start video or steps to set it up.

Hi @kingerin74,

Glad to hear things work as expected.

There are no dedicated steps required to connect class compliant audio devices with the iPad and Cubasis.Simply connect them and wait a few seconds. That’s all it takes.

To learn more about audio track routing, please check the Adding audio tracks chapter of our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars