Is Cubase Elements full 10.5.20 the same as Cubase LE-AI-Elements 10.5.20?

Hello all,
I bought a full Retail Cubase Elements 10.5.20 from conrad.nl. I installed it on my desktop with Windows Home10. I also bought a steinberg audio interface UR22MKII from conrad.nl. At this purchase, Cubase LE and Cubase AI were also in the box. The info says that you can upgrade for a reduced price to Cubase Elements 10.5.I have installed the Cubase AI 10.5 on my desktop with Windows 8.1.On the desktop are exactly the same shortcuts for the steinberg software, full version as on the desktop of my Windows10.
When I start the Cubase Elements 10.5.20 in my Windows home 10, I see the same layout as when I booted Cubase LE-AI-Elements 10.5.20 in Windows 8.1.
Everything is the same, I see no difference.
But the info for the upgrade of Cubase LE-AI-Elements that were also packed in the box mentions that there are more tracks and other options and possibilities that are not present in the Cubase LE-AI-Elements 10.5.20 without upgrade.
So, how can I notice that my Cubase Elements 10.5.20 has MORE options and capabilities than the Cubase LE-AI Elements without upgrade?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
gilberto