Is it possible to import cubase project to cubasis?

Is it possible to import cubase project to cubasis or just the other way (cubasis to cubase)?

Hi smartinuf,

Thanks for your message.

As of yet, the options are limited to import Cubasis projects with compatible Cubase versions:
http://musicappblog.com/cubasis-workshop-2/

Nevertheless it is easily possible to export various Cubasis files (e.g. via channel batch export), to import these tracks with Cubasis.

Hope that helps,
Lars

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately the download for Cubase Project Importer for Mac does not work, can you provide an alternate link than the one on the website? All the other download links seem to function except the one I need (for 8.5.30). I have purchased but not installed 9.5 but don’t really have time to install it as Im due out of town in a couple of days, it would save me a lot of time if you could send me a proper link or fix the one on download site.

Hi smartinuf,

Thanks for your message.

Checked it myself a minute ago, the Cubasis Project Importer (for Mac) download works as expected from this website:

Best,
Lars

Did you try 2.2 version? it still does not work for me though all the other versions work. This is what I get: “An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #132.2526d117.1534894426.2cb6c42f”

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

You’re correct, the 2.2 updates failed to download, which now has been corrected.
Nevertheless I’d suggest to download the current 2.4 version.

Best,
Lars

You can also use the transit app once installed in both apps.