Is it possible to make crossfades?

Hi, I’m going crazy. Basically I record a guitar track, then I cut and erase what I don’t need in the middle of the long recording session: now
I need to put all the track togheter and in order to do that I need the primitive feature called “cross fade” but as long as I try to move the clips it just doesn’t works. Does Cubasis 3 lacks of cross fades?
Thx for your attention.

fades need to be manually done? Do you understand how much time consuming and frustration does it mean?
I saw you released tons of updates, new features, but not crossfades? That’s literally the most important -basic- feature for a DAW.
Using the search bar I saw many other users asked you about crossfades on cubasis 3, you replied “maybe one day”. I mean that’s the most important thing, and you have cubasis, nuendo, do you think that’s a good advertising?

Hi @Lapsus,

As of yet, Cubasis does not support crossfades unfortunately.

Stay well,
Lars

1 Like

Hi, thx for your reply LSlowak. There. Is there any hope for implementing it?
I forgot to ask, another super huge problem for me is: I can’t scrubbing? Isn’t it possible?
I can’t edit without it without going literally crazy, I mean it’s too, way too essential.

Hi @Lapsus,

Thanks for your message.

Crossfade support is on our list, but I have no further information/date to share yet. “Playhead scrubbing” can be enabled under “Setup/General”.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

You really made my day with helping on scrubbing! Did you know that searches on google for “Cubasis 3 + scrubbing” have many results, many forums, and discussions where peoples said that Cubasis 3 -doesn’t have scrubbing- ? And what about YouTube if I type “scrubbing cubasis 3”? No results!
There is a misinformation about this feature on Cubasis 3.

Hi @Lapsus,

You really made my day with helping on scrubbing!

Glad to read this!

To learn more about Cubasis, it might help to check out our available online help version too:

Hope that helps!

Enjoy making music
& stay safe and sound,
Lars

1 Like