Is there a magic all-in-one plugin for podcasts?

Hi, I’m still learning Cubase and producing music and sound. I noticed when I look for tutorials on how to make podcasts there are actually many editing processes. I have tried doing that and it works well for me, but maybe not perfectly, and let’s face it not all of us have all the time in the world. So, I was wondering if there is a specific plugin or vst out there (within Cubase, or 3rd party) that acts as an all-in-one program that can produce an objectively sound podcast without fiddling around too much. i.e. static reduction, compression, EQ, etc automatically applied based on pre-sets or maybe even with a.i. that tweaks based on your hardware and voice/sound produced. :neutral_face:

Hi,

You can use track presets, which contain multiple plug-ins (effects) and the setup of the plug-ins.

So, I was wondering if there is a specific plugin or vst out there (within Cubase, or 3rd party) that acts as an all-in-one program that can produce an objectively sound podcast without fiddling around too much

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

knowledge and experience are two very useful “plug-ins” :wink:

all in one is crap.

is there a thing that will avoid you knowing what you are doing? NO.

you don’t need any plugins to make good sounding audio.

Mixing audio for podcasts involves knowing your tools and using the built in tools of Cubase to do the job.

If you need a static reduction plugin you need to get your people real microphones.

Hi iamtotallyleon,

This should help you - the Accusonus Era 5 Bundle How to Sound Better Masterclass with Accusonus - YouTube

Kind regards

James Colah

knowledge and experience packaged in a plugin: Nectar 3—Vocal Mixing Plug-in | iZotope :slight_smile: