Is there a service manual for the cc121?

Hi,

My CC121 stopped working last week. Doesn’t seem to power on with or without the power adaptor plugged in.
Is there a service manual available for the cc121? I need to get it repaired as I simply don’t want to work without it!!!

Many thanks for any help.

Jon

Sorry, I don’t have a direct answer, but I wanted to suggest talking to support, if you haven’t already, in addition to posting here, and to ask whether you ruled out the power adapter itself as the culprit.

Good luck with the device.

Thanks Steve. I will do now. it’s not the power adapter as i stopped using it due to the fact i must be the one who couldn’t care less about the powered fader and got annoyed when it was going up and down whilst i switched tracks!!!
Thanks again for the reply.

Hi Jon, I ordered a cc121 from Japan, and promptly blew it up, as they use 110v we use 240.
I took it to a friend who does Yamaha warranty service, and he was able to source circuit diagrams for the cc121 without any difficulty. It turned out my machine was perfectly alright.
Hope this helps
Ian

Hi Ian, Thanks for the reply. Is there any way you can give me your friends details so i can ask him for the diagrams? I’ve been looking for, well, a long time and asked several people including Yamaha and have had all negative responses… I know i blew mine as several other devices blew - but i love my cc121 and its far better than the stream deck i have now!!!

jon

His company is called logitronics, they are in melbourne Australia, Alternatively, you could contact Yamaha and ask for the details

Many thanks Ian. I’ll try them!

Jon

Hi @Jonc I own the service manual with the part list, circuit diagram and a couple of videos in english to test the unit. Please contact me with a private message so that I can help you.
Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi Alvmad,
I’m looking for the cc121 schematics and if you still have any footage of instructions on testing the device that would be great! Can you help me out?
Thanks for your time.

Hello - do you still have the Cc121 service manuals, schematics, parts lists and test videos? And if so, could I get them please? Thanks

Hi sherrema amd sorry for the delay in the replay.
I had to pay a lot for them and got from someone internal from yamaha. I only ask for a symbolic amount of 10 eur via paypal to send the materials.
If you are still interested please ask.
Kind regards

1 Like

Hello there, I would also like to ask for the info, as I need to try to find a replacement for the PAN potentiometer, which went by-by.