Is there a way to make the fretboard panel behave like the keyboard panel during playback?

Is there a way to make the fretboard panel follows/reflect/show the position of notes on the staff during playback just like the keyboard during playback?

When inputing notes of a fretted instrument like a guitar, or when I am manually navigating using the left and right arrows, the blue dot on the fretboard panel reflects the current note I am positioned in. Is there a way I can see this behavior while in playback mode? just like the keyboard panel during playback?

2 Likes

At the moment, this isn’t supported, but in principle it’s something we could certainly add. (The reason we didn’t add it right away is that by default it only shows notes for fretted instruments, and we need to think about whether we should show notes from all instruments, or only notes from the fretted instruments, etc.)

4 Likes

This would be quite handy Daniel. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

l also noticed this one when I was toggling play to double-check my scoring. It would help us bass players to visualize fretboard animation. :smiley: