Is this a Bug ?

Hi All !
Today I finished my first job using Cubase pro 10…
it was a small project one song for a singer songwriter type thing all went well until mixdown …
scenario.
1 guit three mics
one vocal … that’s it apart from fx …
I automated a few part including master fader on fade in and fade out… upon exporting the song I noticed that the mater fader fades where not exported…
I tried again using real time export … the same
I used a vcr fader on all faders to replicate the same thing… no difference…
this was very upsetting and annoying…luckily the artist was cool about it and waited whilst I sent the track to another daw to be edited whith fades,
WTF ???
have I missed something or is this a known problem ???
pls help…I have a week b4 the next project comes in …
thanks
T

Hi,

I just tried this. And the Automation of the Stereo Out has been exported.

Could you describe your routing? Maybe a screenshot of the MixConsole with the Routing tab open, would help.

Hi martin !
thank you for the reply…
routing was simple>
one vox track an one guitar track (multi mic (3) )
fx for git and fx for vox total 5.
no sub grps apart from mix bus no other tracks

chnl fx slate tape and ch strip
master fx same as ch but with a comp up top in slot 1
automation fade in from start of some from guitar track and fade out from master fader… all fades where not reproduced after mixdown
Realtime mix down was of no use either.
also I tried no fades from automation and just uses the mixdown file in another project that worked but it was not the desired outcome of what I wanted…
have time this week before the next customer arrives I will rigorously check and test c10 to save my red face :slight_smile:
I am certain there is some little thing I overlooked or some bad plugin or something like that…
to be honest I should have known better than a new version direct after download to be used in a working situation but I did so I guess its my fault …
anyway no harm done… everyone is happy with the end result …
Cheers Martin !
T