Is this possible in Dorico?

I want to write the bar which is visible in the attached screen shot and can’t find a solution. (With Sibelius it is very easy.) Is it possible to write such a (very common) thing in Dorico?
Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-27 um 10.03.59.png

Yep. Very easy using different voices and the ‘voice column index’ to have the B’s share a notehead (there might be an option under Engraving Rules for that, also).

This process is easiest if you show the color of the different voices.

ties.png

Well. A friend helped me, and we managed it together. It was not easy. It as a nearly endless fiddling. We were just on the way to give up as finally it worked somehow. One problem is: The colours are good, but it is nearly impossible to go to a note in a specific voice, if two voices have the same note. So if you must correct something, it is nearly impossible. This is much better in Sibelius: I go to a note in the voice somewhere where I can click it easily and move the cursor to the note I want to address. Here I hit both notes and can move them together.

Another question: What is the »voice column index«?

Selecting a stem will select all notes attached to that stem, so there are very few (not to say zero) cases where you’ll find yourself unable to select a note.

The voice column index serves to define the horizontal order of notes of different voices at the same rhythmic position. For example, in your image, if your 8th note B was assigned to a higher-numbered column than the dotted quarter B in the other voice, the notes would not be joined at the notehead, but the 8th notes would be to the right of the other one.

You can also hold Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) and click on the overlapping notes to select the note underneath.

It’s also very easy to write this kind of notation in Dorico, just as in Sibelius, but of course you may not find it easy if you are very used to Sibelius’s approach to input.

Here’s what I came up with, which I think is exactly as the Sibelius example shown.
Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 3.42.02 PM.png

yes definitely possible in dorico…it is the easiest process