Is this video presents Cubase 7.0.6 beta update ?

:laughing: Thatā€™s the funniest thing Iā€™ve read all week.

Cubase 7 had/has BETA testersā€¦

You coulda fooled me. :laughing:

Then why are the Channel number there in the first place?

Because somer people need them - I donĀ“t really (in Cubase), which was my point

Do you prefer to have the Channel numbers in random order?

No, I simply work with track names, since as soon as I move a track, the guitar that was track #6 before isnĀ“t #6 anymore, after it is moved, but it still is the guitar track. All IĀ“m saying is that what you describe as ā€œlogicā€™ā€ (number right or left could simply be personal tasteā€¦

Nowā€¦THATā€™S the funniest thing, since C7! :astonished:

Iā€™m on a roll!

I donā€™t use the track numbers, so Iā€™d be happy to lose the whole row and get more screen space - with a preference :slight_smile:

Mike.

I would like to be able to open the whole channel strip section on itā€™s own with no faders no nothing just all the channels of strips and place it on a completely separate monitor ( ooh FR here we come ) :smiley:

Much better!! :slight_smile:

Well wellā€¦ nice text and symbols , (seems good logic now to use 2 rows for naming and not waste space for channel stereo/mono indication with text)
so if we use quadra channel its gona be Audi car symbol ? :smiley:
audi.jpg

Much better, did you notice they missed the Input/Output field ā€¦ at least in that picture.

But in general thatā€™s about an 80% improvement.

I like the symbols now ā€¦ wish the track number/symbol row was at the bottom like it used to be though. Although, for post work it is probably correct.

thank you! Arc !

very nice of you :exclamation:

Olympic Symbol for surround? What about 7.1?

:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

Here he is Steinberg Forums

well freeman never had 7.0.6 a week ago :wink: so we could still be a little way off , itā€™s normally about 6 weeks from the completion date but I could be wrong :laughing: :laughing:

at the first sight:
-still no visible separation between the channels in the fader area
-still ā€œintelligentā€ shortening in the output field. ā€œStereā€¦utā€ - unbelievable!

Yes. ā€œStereā€¦utā€. Thatā€™s strange.

At that zoom (horizontal) setting perhapsā€¦? Note there are no dB markings in the meters/channel fader area either - a little wider (for me anyway, as I like to see those numbers) and they would appear; maybe this will help up top tooā€¦!?!