ISO Download?

Hello,
Same issue, no second USB e-Licenser.

C9 is listed in the eLicenser Licenses area along with many other SB applications.
eLIcenser Maintenance performed.
eLicenser is registered and does show up in MySteinberg. All software is listed with the exception that Cubase still shows as Cubase Pro 8.5 and not 9.

How to update MySteinberg account so that Cubase Pro 9 will appear?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I only have one eLicenser registered which has all my licenses. I also tried re-registering it in MySteinberg and also tried to “Send eLicenser Information” in the control center.

eLicenser Control Center says Cubase 9, MySteinberg says Cubase 8.5 along with my Wavelab LE 8 license.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Fotis

I’ll try to perform maintenance tasks and see if that helps.

Same for me. I did a maintenance task, but that didn´t help. Shows 8.5 in MySteinberg account.

I face the same problem, Cubase Pro 9 is activated in my eLicenser, upgraded from Cubase Pro 8.5 to Cubase Pro 9. In “My Steinberg” i only have to download Cubase Pro 8.5.

eLicenser Maintenance task, Server sync etc made without problems, tried several times with no luck, “My Steinberg” do no reflect the sync from elicenser to the Steinberg servers so there is no Cubase 9 ISO to download.

Any help to sort this problem or alternative Cubase 9 ISO download appreciated.

Same for me.

Same here. Just activated Cubase 9 Pro in eLicenser Control Center but My Steinberg only shows Cubase 8.5 Pro.

If I try to enter my Cubase 9 activation code in My Steinberg, I get an error saying “Activation code not found.”

Same problem here. I’ve upgraded from 8.5 to 9, my eLicenser key shows Cubase Pro 9, but MySteinberg still shows Cubase Pro 8.5. I’ve synchronised my eLicenser with the server and using the latest version of eLicenser software on Windows 10 Pro.

Same thing over here, activated C9 through elicencer & no download link appears in mySteinberg account.

Update: Just checked again and I see the purchase I made now shows up but not the download, just going to give it some time, Steinberg server probably swamped. I did dload the 1.8GB upgrade with no problem and that installed fine.

Same here…

I have the same issue! Had a lot of issue with synchronizing last night but I managed to get PRO 9 license on my elicenser but now not visible under my My Steinberg account. It says No products found on this eLicenser.

Each and every time same issues with Steinberg during the product launch.

Maybe one day they finally get rid of this damn clumsy dongle key protection

Same issue here too.

same here.

As mentioned in other threads, there is a mismatch of license information between the license server and MySteinberg on some accounts. As soon as this is fixed, the license will be displayed properly and the downloads will become available. In the meantime, the downloads via the online shop are still available.

Same here :frowning: Cubase Pro 9 on eLicenser but MySteinberg lists 8.5. Installed the update for now but I too prefer a clean install.

Nicole

Just don’t pull a PACE and delete our licenses like in the ProTools 12.6 fiasco. :slight_smile: Thank you for getting this addressed.

Same here.

I have registered Activation Code in my eLicenser and I have updated database via Maintenance. Used Serial number to update the eLicenser under My Products, but it still says Cubase 8.5.

I would like to download the full installer.

Edit: fixed now! (for me atleast) :slight_smile:

Confirmed fixed. I see Cubase 9 in My Steinberg now. Thanks Ed!

Fixed!

Thanks Ed!

Yep, all looking good here too. Thanks guys!!! :slight_smile: