ISO Download?

Is it possible, to Download the complete ISO?

Not officially unfortunately. What’s wrong with the full installers if I may ask?

I can’ t find the Full-Installers only the Update Installers 1,8GB.

If you have purchased the update and activated the license on the USB-eLicenser that is registered in your MySteinberg account, you have access to the full installers right from within your account in the downloads tab.

There is no the downloads tab in MySteinberg account.

Hmm, Cubase 9 is activated on my elicenser dongle but there is nothing on my Account only the Wavelab 9 Elements installers.

Same for me I now have a full Cubase Pro 9 Licence activated, but the download page has only the update from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1. For the full download it says to go to “MySteinberg account under My Products ▸ Downloads.”

In MySteinberg account, there is no trace of any downloads under “My Products”. There is a “Enter Download Access Code”.

How do we get Cubase 9?

Could you please retry? It should work now. There were some license variants that weren’t included. Please let me know!

I had this problem too although they seem to have added the downloads now except Cubase Pro 9 for Windows downloads “Cubase_LE_AI_Elements_9_Installer_win” which I don’t think is correct? Mac downloads Cubase Pro 9 though.

There’s a wrong link for the Full Installer for the Windows Version in the MySteinberg account

Link for Cubase Pro 9 Windows → Cubase_LE_AI_Elements_9_Installer_win.zip

Link for Cubase Pro 9 Mac → Cubase_9_Installer_mac.dmg

I confirm the above.

I don’t… :mrgreen:

Please check again and sorry for that!

Thanks for the quick resolution, Ed!

Looking good thanks.

I do not have a link to download 9 in my account. After paying, I accidentally closed the order confirmation page from the store with the code and download link, and I did not receive a confirmation email.

Now it wroks. Thanks. :smiley:

Hi guys, I added Cubase 9 to my eLicenser successfully but only see Cubase 8.5 on MySteinberg. I too would like to download a fresh Cubase 9 ISO rather than just the update.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Fotis

I have resent the confirmation email to your Gmail address and I’ll send the activation code via PM in a second just in case.

Your MySteinberg account still lists Cubase Pro 8.5 that’s why nothing is showing up.
Maybe you have a second USB-eLicenser with that Cubase Pro 9 license that is not registered?

Still unable to access eLicenser server, so I’ve been unable to activate my C9 license. When I am able to do that (hoping that gets resolved soon! :imp: ) I also prefer to install the full version available to download. I was able to download and install the update, though no C9 download links yet appear under downloads in “My Products.” Should I expect to see the links when I am eventually able to access the eLicenser server?