Issue in the envelope of Halion 4.5.2

The major update from Halion 4 to 4.5.2 was great because of the browser. Strange was that for me because I coudn´t find the way to drag and drop samples. A major update! But very strange it wasn´t in Halion 4…

But I have detected a bug through Audio Exporting from Halion 4.5.2 in Cubase Artist 6.5

It didn´t go well in realtime, but when I disconnected the Real Time it worked well.
But also the interaction between editing the nodes sometimes don´t appear in the Graphical ´visual´ Enveloppe. When I move my mouse wildly over the Graphical ´visual´ Enveloppe the interaction between editing the nodes and the visual appearance in the Graphical ´visual´ Enveloppe always works. Now I do al the recordings though ASIO with my Soundcard, but that is not the way it supposed to be. And I totally don´t trust Audio Exporting when I am using one shot envellopes. I did that with drums and I got a CPU overload! I must admit that I had much in my program table and I don´t have a high quality computer so the CPU overload was maybe not caused by a bug.

I hope I helped you with a next update.
Boudewijn.
I´m from the Netherlands so please forgive if my English is wrong :wink:

Hi there,

it could be very helpful if you give us some information about your computer hardware, the used operating system and if you use 32- or 64-bit Cubase.

As well it would be very helpful if you could add at least a screenshot of the HALion 4.5., so we can take a look into the program.

Maybe useful for you:

You can activate an “Osc ECO Mode” in the HALion 4.5 Options/ Performance.
Maybe you should choose as well the “Muli- Core” Option with the correct setting for you CPU.

Cheers,

Marcus

Hi,

What do you mean with adding a screenshot?

Boudewijn.

Hi,

Here are the specifications of my PC:
A DELL Inspiron 560 MT Intel Pentium Dual Core E5800 (3.10GHz, 800MHz FSB).
Memory : 8 MB through four DDR3-1333 UDIMM 1RX8 Non-ECC.
Hard Drive : 320GB Serial ATA (7200RPM)

Operating system:
Dutch genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit).

I use the Cubase Artist 6.5.0. 64 bit version.

But there is another thing, when I updated the Cubase Artist version to 6.5.3. everything went wrong. I got a lot error messages, so much that I cannot explain to you want went wrong because I can’t remember it. Can you call an update a bug? Is this my second bug :sunglasses:

greetz,
Boudewijn.

Hi there,

at this moment I can not see any bug, only a maybe issue that could be related to your set up and/or installation.

Please send us a screenshot from the message as well.

Mr. Google is our friend:

Cheers,

Marcus

Yeah, we als love mr. Google aswell. Whitout Mr. Google we have no life.
Mr. Google is ok, but we hate his family. We prefer Bingleht aswell, but you don´t understand that i think.

We are going to search for the president of the USA. Mr. Google is going to help us with this.

We love the Queen of the Netherlands, and we love `het gezichtsverlies´ from the AIVDVDIA.

cheers,
Boudewijn and his friends.