[issue]Keyboard navigation in MixConsole

I can NOT navigate to single controls of Strip Inserts with my keyboard.

There is this “red frame” around focused fields in the MixConsole Rack. You can navigate/change focus/move this “red frame” among fields with the arrow keys. You can for example navigate to a insert slot in the rack, hit - to toggle bypassing of this insert slot, or you can navigate to a send slot, hit and enter a numerical value for the send level of this send slot, fine.

But I can NOT navigate to individual controls of a Strip module. I can only navigate to a complete ROW of controls of a Strip module. For example the “red frame” is drawn around the row containing the HP AND LP controls. I can NOT navigate to the HP knob only, to enter a numerical value.

My someone please enlighten me how I change values of individual Channel Strip Module Controls by only using the computer keyboard?

Das ist ein Punkt der mich auch zunächst irritiert hat, denn im Videotutorial zu der Mixconsole wird das gezeigt, dass man auch zu den einzelnen Knöppe eines Effektes im Strip gehen kann, und Werte verändern kann.
Bei mir geht das aber nicht bei jedem Element, es gibt Elemente in einem Strip-Effekt da funktioniert das, es gibt allerdings auch Elemente da funktioniert das nicht. Das heißt, entweder machen wir was falsch von der Bedienung, oder es ist nicht komplett umgesetzt.

PS: Ich schätze Deine Issue/Bugarbeit sehr, einiges wurde ja schon offiziell als confirmed bug aufgenommen. Fein das! Was ich bisher gefunden habe, war schon gelistet bzw. ist im NI-Forum untergebracht (Resizingproblem von Kontakt 5)

naja, ich will ja mit C7 Spaß haben. Ich hoffe es geht den JotHaPees und EdDolls und anderen nicht auf den Senkel :wink: