[ISSUE]N7 MIXER: SHOW CONNECTED CHANNELS: NOT FROM CHILD BUS

In a stereo project, N7.03 correctly shows my dialogue tracks when I select “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel” in the visibility agent of my Dialoge Group (or any other group, this is just an example)

But:
when I’m working in a 5.1 project (with 5.1 groups for all my stems and with the child buses of those 5.1 groups activated) and I select “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel” in the visibility agent of my Dialoge Group , this only shows tracks which are routed to the group itself , and not the tracks which are routed to any of the child buses of the group.
So; when I route my Dialogue Track to the center child bus of my 5.1 Dialogue Group only, the visibility agent won’t show that track when I select “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel” in my Dialoge Group.
Though: it will be shown when I route my dialogue track to the Dialogue Group itself (not only to a child bus) and use the tracks’ surround panner to let my dialogue show up at the center speaker.

Am I overlooking the benefits of this feature or is this what-we-call an issue?
Niek/ Amsterdam

Nice catch. It sounds like an issue to me.