(issue) Nuendo 6.04

Hello, I have a brand new ADK Pro Audio DAW, and N6.04 w/ NEK.
So I did all cleaninstall. At fisrst all seemed well. Then As a little time passed, I started working w/ Real Studio projects. using Halion 4.54, Reactor, Kontact, Fishman Triple Play -Guitar Midi Pickup system,Garritain Instant orchestra and Sound Lib, which Plays Giga Studio Samples. (thank You Eric it works great-although It did casue a system Freeze yesterday!..when I clicked Expand function Button-this doesnt happen on my brothers similar DAW you Built agian why? Am I having issues is stumping me)
So My last project, the Average and Real Load meters were at 12.5 % while we tracked project, and played back rough mix. I saved, shutdown PC. Woke up next day loaded EXACT same project-no changes to PC, and NOW my load Average is above 50% and real time SPIKED to 100% and N6 Will now Crash on occasion at random.
here is a typical crash log:roblem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: Nuendo6.exe
Application Version: 6.0.3.2134
Application Timestamp: 51430ea4
Fault Module Name: StackHash_1dc2
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 0000000000000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 1dc2
Additional Information 2: 1dc22fb1de37d348f27e54dbb5278e7d
Additional Information 3: eae3
Additional Information 4: eae36a4b5ffb27c9d33117f4125a75c2

So I need to know why this is happening in particular concern over the LOAD being so High-only 8 audio tracks! and 4 synths!..shouldnt be with N3 and an older SLOWER DAW w/ 4 gb ram this never happened.
I have Asio Guard ON, I have Audio Priority set to BOOST, I havePower scheme on, and I have multi proc On.
As another test I simply had a stereo SINGLE track playing no plug ins no synths, just audio track (A CD riped to n6, and let the album play through, left room, came back an hour later (it was set to loop) and I saw AUDIO DROPOUT OCCURRED…I mean how can this be? and the Average Load/realTime load are doen at 2% max for that particular test.
Please give advice as soon as possible. Im totally stumped. I did check my BIOS and it was tweaked by the System Builder (Eric at ADK ProAudio) The system is seemingly stable meaning Windows itself (Windows 7 x 64) seems to be just fine. We dialed back the overclock to 3.8 from 4.5 ghz. Something I feel shouldnt need be as three other simnilar systems built for friends at same time do not have these issues, and are at 4.5 ghz as overclocked.
I am open for all suggestions to get my DAW stable and operating correctly with N6+Nek.
Steven Cirile
stevencirile@aol.con
www.theparkrecordingstudio.com

Hello Steven,

I’m sorry that you encounter performance problems. We will look into this asap.

Thanks,
Timo

Hello Steven,
although the performance issue is quite strange and tough to analyse remotely, let me try one hint.

We know a problem similar to the symptom you describe which occurs when there is a “denormal” case in your project. Denormals sometimes happen when plugins are processing long decays such as long reverbs, echoes or similar. Especially when multiple of those effects are chained, this may occur.

As a first step of analysis, could you please investiagte your projects concerning this?

Thanks,
Thorsten

You might want to check your buffer size for the ASIO Driver. Before and after reboot.
I noticed that the buffer setting on the MadiXtreme in my system doesn’t stick on reboot.

That would spike your performance meter.