I have a drumloop, which is sliced in HALion 5 slicing engine.
Kick sounds 5 times in the loop, so there are 5 kicks.
All I want is to replace all the kick samples (slices) of the groove to a new single new kick sample.
- After slicing, I separated the 5 kick drum slices of the loop to a separate Kick layer.
- I select all of the samples on the Kick Layer and activate the Replace Samples function.
- In the dialog I select a new Kick sample.
- I get the message: “5 samples will be replaced in 5 zones” - nice.
- When I click ok, nothing happens - the samples (slices) are not replaced.
The replacment however works ok with single sample replacement.
Any idea how to make this?