Issues getting started with Cubase 11 LE

continuing from yesterday, In “Audio Connections” I have input buses mono 1-8. I have created 8 mono tracks, in which I recorded track 1 attached to mono in(1), track 3 attached to mono in 3, and track 8 attached to mono in 8, all the tracks are attached to corresponding buses, yet Im still not getting a recording signal. I can hear all connected instruments through my speakers, but not recording.

Hi,

Have you tried to increase the Gain on the hardware, please?

I have, tracks are matching corresponding buses
I’m in record mode on the hardware, I made sure tracks weren’t muted (they were muted in the screen shot) tried in track 1 bus mono 1 with hi-z on and gain up almost 3/4 by itself , still nothing, yet all the controls are functioning

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t know, what exactly does this mean/do, I don’t know the hardware. Are you sure, this is necessary? I can imagine, if you enable this on the hardware, the hardware routes the signal to its internal recorder, not to USB.

Please have a look onto this to the R16 manual.

I’ve tried it with it in solo mode, off as well, nothing I do seems to get a recording signal to Cubase, although all the faders and controls are being recognized in Cubase.

Hi,

Have you read, how to set up the hardware for the recording in the R16 manual, please? I believe, it has to be described there.