Issues installing Cubase_LE_10.5!! Setup has stopped working!!!

Issues with installing cubase 10.5! During installation process there was an error that states

“SETUP HAS STOPPED WORKING”
“A PROBLEM CAUSED THE PROGRAM TO STOP WORKING CORRECTLY. WINDOWS WILL CLOSE THE PROGRAM AND NOTIFY YOU IF A SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE.”

and the only option is to “CLOSE PROGRAM”

The software came with the M-AUDIO bundle and I have already activated licence. Only issue is when trying to proceed when installation program is initializing. This has been a 3 day headache. PLEASE HELP!

installing on windows 10 64bit computer

Hi and welcome,

Do you install from a disc (provided by M-Audio)? Or did you download by using Steinberg Download Assistant? I would recommend to download it.

Make sure you:

• Download the Full Installer.
  • Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unzipped folder.
  • Install from the setup.exe.
  • Install as administrator.

Hello,
I hope you are all well.
I purchased a pack of audio MIDI with cubase Le that says full version. I downloaded a complete version of cubase Le from the website then my elicence but it doesn’t appear on my macbook pro 2012 at all?
I don’t know if I’m quiet clear as English is not my first language and this is my first time to purchase something fro music.
Can you help me please?
regards
Nour

Hi and welcome,

Which application didn’t appear in your system? Cubase or eLicenser Control Center? What macOS version do you use, please? Do you have specific Cubase LE license (like LE 5 for example) or do you have just Cubase LE license?