Issues with my audiowarp/quantize in Cubase 12

HI,

I’m having issues with my audiowarp/quantize. It wasn’t working at all when I upgraded from Cubase 11 to 12. I have since updated to 12.0.10 but the problem remains. The free warp feature won’t activate anything and when I try to activate the quantize panel, the application freezes. I’ve reverted back to Cubase 11, which is disappointing. Would greatly appreciate if someone could indicate whether I’m doing something wrong, or if a fix is on the way…

Thanks

Ruairi

Hey,

Can you explain exactly what you are doing and where you get stuck?

HI,

Apologies, I think I was not activating the musical mode… I’ll think I was the problem :grimacing:

Ruairi

On your screenshot it looked there were like a gazillion hitpoints. Unfortunately the resolution of the screenshot was quite low.

Hi,

I was at fault with the audiowarp, however I’m still having an issue with the application freezing when I try and activate the Quantize panel… The screen froze where I am once I selected the audio panel from menu…

Ruairi

1 Like

Could you please try to restart Cubase with fresh preferences? Maybe there something wrong there. I can’t find any similar report in our system.

Ok… I’ll give that a go!

Thanks for assistance

Ok… I did all that… but I’m still having problems. The audiowarp is still not working properly (works for some tracks, but not others), however if it’s not a problem you’re seeing elsewhere, I accept it’s most likely something on my side that’s causing the issue. I’ll see how things are over the next few days and I’ll get back if I continue to have problems that I can’t sort out

Thanks for assistance

Ruairi

I’ve suddenly got the same problem in Win 11. Pressing Q or the quantize button does nothing. I can create hitpoints, warpmarkers and move the warp markers, but autoquantize is unresponsive.

1 Like

Hi garethk, mine working fine now… a combination of the updates and my better understanding of Cubase 12 did the trick - Hope you get sorted - Ruairi

All fine here now as well. Thanks for the good wishes!