It's possible to save the Track info into a txt file?

Ohhh ok, but the problem is:

As I say, if you want settings to be saved for all channels for use in another project, an XML archive is the best way.

Yes but I can’t really follow you.

In the page 696 says:

Exporting tracks as track archives
1.Select the tracks you wish to export.
2.Open the File menu, open the Export submenu and choose “Selected Tracks…”.
3.When exporting audio or video tracks, you are prompted to choose between two options:
•Click Copy to include copies of the media files in the export.
A file dialog opens in which you can choose an existing empty folder or create a new folder for saving the track archive (as XML file) and its media subfolder, which will contain any associated audio or video files. Click OK to save the track archive.
•Click Reference to include merely a reference to the files in the export.
A file dialog opens in which you can choose an existing folder for saving the track archive (as single XML file).
4.Enter a name for the track archive and click Save

When I do that, I get that message posted in my previous post.

So really I don’t know what to do then…

Hola Distante,

You cannot export a whole project as .xml
Only selected tracks (audio, Fx, group, instrument, MIDI and video) but not the automation track.
It seems you are trying to save those tracks therefore you receive that message. They will not export as they are considered automation tracks but not a track by itself.

If you want to save this information you will have to create Instrument tracks.

Best regards,
GN

Hello Guillermo, gracias por tu ayuda.

See here, I’m using EzDrummer with two outputs, and I’m inserting a couple of plugins, doing some EQ and sends to one of the EzDrummer Outputs.

The problem with the instrument tracks is that I can’t have multiple outputs, and I’m doing individual processing to each output of EzDrummer (and other VSTi); that as far as I know, is impossible to do with an instrument track. or? :frowning:

No.
If you do not necessarily want to save it to a text file, have a look at the “Save / load selected channels” function It does almost everything you ask for (depending on your used software version this function might be broken a little more or less, or not available at all) except send routing - it remembers the send levels and slots though, Also main levels, and inserts are saved and even works for instrument channels.

So why no automation?

Is there a work around because track presets, save selected channels are surely not.

I thinks this one is the better option, thanks a lot!!!