Izotope Neutron 4 and Cubase 12 freeze

Hi
I have noticed to my annoyance that If i am not logged into Izotope Productuct Portal my Neutron 4 freezes and also Cubase
I look at task manager and all seems to be working ok.
So i have no choice to end my program.
If i am logged into Izotope proctuct portal Neutron 4 works ok. No crash dump avaiable for this one.
This i have to check with ozone 9 as i also get Ozone 9 doing causing Cubase to do a disappearing act when switching between reference and my own track at random times.
Is anyone else getting this sort of thing?
I want to work without the internet engaged

All the Best
John

All the Best
John

1 Like

I think i resolved this after a headache.
For anyone interested when i upgraded to Neutron 4 my older projects were done with Neutron 3 to mix.
On my new song i had Neutron 3 and changed them to 4.
If my internet is engaged all was fine and if internet disabled , a nice big freeze.
After a while i noticed that every Neutron 4 incidence on all tracks started up with a welcome screen.
If i wipe that away Neutron 4 would not freeze.
So i went through each one wipeing away the welcome screen and save my project and all now ok without Internet on. Also the welcome screens are gone.
Before all of that i wiped all Izotope plugins off the system and re- loaded them only to find out what i found out.

Also anyone who gets Izotope plugins in Cubase going into the blacklist is because they are vst 2.
If you look in C drive Steinberg you will find the vst 2 dll’s . Just delete them. You might like me find a second copy of them in common files. I am not a computer expert. Trial and errpor with me
Now everything is now VST 3 for me and running fine --HOPE!!!

All the Best
John

1 Like