Izotope Neutron 4 and Cubase 12 freeze

Hi
I have noticed to my annoyance that If i am not logged into Izotope Productuct Portal my Neutron 4 freezes and also Cubase
I look at task manager and all seems to be working ok.
So i have no choice to end my program.
If i am logged into Izotope proctuct portal Neutron 4 works ok. No crash dump avaiable for this one.
This i have to check with ozone 9 as i also get Ozone 9 doing causing Cubase to do a disappearing act when switching between reference and my own track at random times.
Is anyone else getting this sort of thing?
I want to work without the internet engaged

All the Best
John

All the Best
John

1 Like

I think i resolved this after a headache.
For anyone interested when i upgraded to Neutron 4 my older projects were done with Neutron 3 to mix.
On my new song i had Neutron 3 and changed them to 4.
If my internet is engaged all was fine and if internet disabled , a nice big freeze.
After a while i noticed that every Neutron 4 incidence on all tracks started up with a welcome screen.
If i wipe that away Neutron 4 would not freeze.
So i went through each one wipeing away the welcome screen and save my project and all now ok without Internet on. Also the welcome screens are gone.
Before all of that i wiped all Izotope plugins off the system and re- loaded them only to find out what i found out.

Also anyone who gets Izotope plugins in Cubase going into the blacklist is because they are vst 2.
If you look in C drive Steinberg you will find the vst 2 dll’s . Just delete them. You might like me find a second copy of them in common files. I am not a computer expert. Trial and errpor with me
Now everything is now VST 3 for me and running fine --HOPE!!!

All the Best
John

1 Like

Hi to everyone and i’m having problems with running neutro 4.5 in Cubase 12 pro. I have been from Izotope helpdesk to Cubase 12 pro. My system is a Beelink GTR5 Ryzen 9 32Gb memory and 2 TB ssd drive. I have used the product portal to install and uninstall. We have tried everything with both music softawre and plugin providers nothing helped. Are there more people running AMD processors that have problems with Izotope plugins? Do someone knows what the issue is or what we can try? thanks and best regards. Robert