Kann Cubase 10 nicht installieren

Hallo, habe gerade Cubase 10 Pro erstanden und bekomme beim installieren folgende Fehlermeldung:

Für das Produkt Steinberg Library Manager wurde kein Installationspaket gefunden. Wiederholen Sie die Installation und verwenden Sie dabei eine gültige Kopie des Installationspakets “Steinberg Cubase 10”

Ich habe noch Halion und mal den Manager aktualisiert, tut sich nichts.
Hat jemand eine Idee?

Hallo zusammen,

habe hier das gleiche Problem. Hatte zuvor Cubase LE 9.5 und auch den Library Manager installiert. Jetzt bricht das Setup mit der oben genannter Fehlermeldung ab. Hab daraufhin alles deinstalliert, was in der Systemsteuerung mit Steinberg beginnt. Hat aber auch nicht geholfen.

@Soeno: Hast Du in der Zwischenzeit eine Lösung gefunden?

I have the same problem : setup.exe aborts after 1 second, with no error message.

Steinberg support comes with the standard answer of Downloading, Unpacking and Run as Admin, etc, witch do not solve the problem.
Has anyone seen a post or does someone have a hint on how to solve this ?
Would be greatly appreciated.

On wich device do you want to install ? Smart TV, iPad, PlayStation ?

Sorry, the quality of answers you can get depends on the quality and details of your question.
I assume thats the reason why there are no helpful answers in this Thread.

Regarding my post “setup.exe aborts after 1 second, with no error message.” :
Nikkin, you’re right : I should have supplied more info.

I finally solved this, by re-installing Windows 10 from scratch (clean, new install).
After this Cubase 10 installed OK.

I will never know what the exact cause of the problem was, because the Cubase Setup.exe gave no error message, which is a shame.