KC to switch track selection between two non-adjacent tracks?

I find myself switching between two non-adjacent MIDI tracks in the project window all the time.

Is there any way to quickly switch track selection between the two, without having to scroll and click or having to change your visibility settings? Like a ‘Select Previously Selected Track’ command?

:question:

I don’t believe there is a key command for this but these are the best two options I can think of.

1. Use the Channel Settings window. Then you can click the left/right arrows at the top/center of the window to jump back and forth between two tracks. If you’re really keen, you could even use some software called Autohotkey (or mac equivalent) to turn this into a key command.

2. In the arrange page, you could hide all tracks except the two you are working on (easily done with the key command ‘Show Only Selected Tracks’) and then you can jump back and forth using the cursor keys,

Cool suggestion, J-S-Q.

I hadn’t noticed the ‘Go to Last Edited Channel’ / ‘Go to Next Edited Channel’ in the Channel Settings window. Problem is I need to have ‘Select Channel/Track on Edit Settings’ deactivated in Preferences for the way I work.

If we could only have a ‘Go to Last Selected Track’ option for the project window!