Key Commands, Duration and Split files.

1. If I select a couple of adjacent clips on my timeline, and i want to see the duration of my selection, Nuendo only shows me the length of the first clip in the info bar.
    My work around for this is to locate the selection and double clicking on an empty track below it, or to glue the selection together, or to use the range tool.
    It would be great if you could instantly see the duration for whole selection

2. For key commands, nuendo still saves my keys in an xml format. Yet if you click on the preset folder in key commands, it wants to open a .key or a .mac file? How do I save my key commands as a .key or a .mac file?
    If i want to import old key commands i still have to go the massive route of c:\user\name\appdata\roaming\steinberg\nuendoversion\presets\keycommands and copy my xml keys from there

\

3. If I add any extra hotkeys under my key commands and I want to save it in my presets, I have no way of selecting from a list my existing preset name and saving over it. Nuendo just gives me a blank space to type in the name of a new preset?

4. The moment I split a stereo wav file into two mono files and it is in my pool, I am unable to use the stereo version of this file at a later stage. If I want to use the stereo file, Nuendo automatically reverts back to the mono split file. The same for multitrack wavs. This is a pain in the ass especially if you are working on a feature and you have to go back to source audio which are all poly files.

My wishlist!

Thanks
Janno

1,&4 yes unfortunately that is how it works.
2. Key files are NOT the new format it’s a very Old legacy format that should have been a removed a long time ago.
3. Yes it needs a refresh, but if you first select your current key command preset then it will work as you expect. A nuisance but easy to work around.