Key signature problem

Hello
I come to report a strange thing about the change of a key signature ; I am in a key of F major and I make a divisi with the clarinets. The change of key signature doesn’t work for the tutti while it is effective on the following page. This is strange and I can’t correct it.
Any advice would be kind.

Yes, this is a problem with divisi and transposing instruments, I’m afraid, that really needs repair on our side. I’m not sure what kind of workaround is possible. You may be able to create a staff-specific key signature on the “gli altri” staff, though that could have other undesirable side-effects. I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused by this problem.

Hello Daniel
At least I am reassured that for once it is not me who did not understand how to use the software.
I will try to modify the layout a little so that the beginning of the divisi arrives at the beginning of the page, that could perhaps solve the problem.
If not, the other solution would be to create two distinct parts (like for a Percussion kit) and only show both when it is necessary to do so.
Despite these small problems I am very happy with the software, congratulations for your work!

Thanks for being so gracious about Dorico’s present deficiencies, Laurent. I appreciate it!

Hi Daniel
in the same register with the divisi problems, I’ve noticed that time signature doesn’t appear in the second part also. Something strange is that sometimes there’s no problem with the key signature changement. (example at K )
Hope this example will help.
Capture d’écran 2023-02-06 à 17.17.17
Capture d’écran 2023-02-06 à 17.18.15
Capture d’écran 2023-02-06 à 17.18.57

Yes, these are all known problems with the transitions between divisi and unison passages, I’m afraid.