Keyboard Maestro and Wavelab

Is there a way to trigger a specific preset directly from Keyboard Maestro?

2 Likes

I’ve been wishing for this for awhile, except for with the Stream Deck. I hope it can be added for the next WaveLab update.

The best I can do now is have my default montage template have certain things already set like my preferred CD Wizard setting…that allows me to call up and apply the preferred CD Wizard setting to a montage in one command.

Some pop-up windows default to the last used settings and some are montage specific so I can use this sometimes, but having a way to trigger a specific preset directly from Keyboard Maestro or Stream Deck would be HUGE.

Yes! I have a couple presets in the Spectrum Editor that I toggle back and forth while editing. Having a shortcut to do this with KM, Stream Deck or the keyboard would shave hours off of my work week. Here’s hoping it gets added to a future release.

Yes, if this was added, we could get into scripting territory like REAPER has by using Keyboard Maestro or a Stream Deck to combine multiple shortcuts into one.

Yes!
I’m waiting for this too.
It would be awesome!
It’s a shame that Pro Tools have so many people doing lots of stuff with KBM/SD, and you can’t find any database ready for Wavelab.
Cubase is there already.
Let’s go! Please :wink:

1 Like

Not that I’m aware. I have started to use Keyboard Maestro and WaveLab on my laptop/mobile setup since it’s not likely I’ll want to drag a Stream Deck around. I can do basically 100% of what the Stream Deck does using Keyboard Maestro.

It would be very handy if specific presets like in the CD Wizard, or other pop up boxes could be assigned shortcuts directly.

2 Likes

And now we are a few years further… are there any updates about the Wavelab plugins in combination with a StreamDeck? See that you can find a Cubase and Nuendo plugins from Trevliga in the free StreamDeck Store … I’m new to the Stream Deck / K-Maestro world, but a good start is half the work so have to read me and JP already indicates that his S D template will not work on an XL so I’m really curious if there are any news or tips for a rookie like me