KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 the Stop button does not work

Dear steinberg team.
It is very bad to find out that in Cubase updates, while some errors are corrected, new ones are created with the upgrade. After installing version 12.0.50 there are errors in the program. One of them is that in my KEYBOARD CONTROLLER NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 in DAW TRANSPORT CONTROL the Stop button does not work.
In version 12.0.40 it worked normally. Thinking the problem was in my CONTROLLER I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from scratch with no result.
I loaded Cubase 8.5 it worked normally. Same with Cubase 11.0.41.
The conclusion is that there is a fault in Cubase 12.0.50 and not in my KEYBOARD CONTROLLER.
My question is when you upgrade the program don’t you do some tests before announcing the new upgrade? I am waiting for an answer and a solution.
Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 09-01-46 Keyboards Komplete Kontrol S88 Komplete

Hi,

I have a new S49 MK2 and it is working as expected in Cubase Pro - specifically the STOP key is working for me.

Is there a firmware upgrade for your S88?

Frederick

I have the latest firmware and drivers. The problem is in Cubase pro 12.0.50.
The Stop key is working in Cubase Pro 11.0.40 and Cubase Pro 8.50. In Cubase Pro 12.0.40 working . The problem start after the latest Cubase update…Cubase pro 12.0.50

I understand that it is not working for you with Cubase Pro 12.0.50

But I am using the same version of Cubase Pro and the STOP key on my S49 MK2 is working.

So something else must be going wrong.

Frederick

After a long time of trying I found the solution.
I checked the Use Device “WinRT MIDI” option in the studio setup and the Stop button works normally.