Having trouble getting Kontakt to shown in Dorico. Have been on the group on Facebook and it was suggested this was a problem with the plugin scanning and i should ask for ULF to sen me an updated component.
Just to add additional information which may or may not be relevant I had contacted Tech help and the suggested
Please try the following and see, if this might help:
- Stop Dorico (and audio engine)
- Log in to [details removed]
(if you don’t have an ftp client, you can even use a webbrowser and put in that address into the address bar)
- Look for the file vstplugmanager+vst2xscanner184.108.40.206.zip and download.
- After unzipping, copy those 2 items to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Dorico3.5\VSTAudioEngine\Components
- Go to /C:/Users//AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/Dorico 3.5 AudioEngine_64/
and delete the two files:
Vst2xPlugin Blacklist Dorico 3.5 AudioEngine.xml and
Vst2xPlugin Infos Dorico 3.5 AudioEngine.xml
- Start Dorico
However could not do this as APPData folder not present on my system.
Also have installed BBCSO discover and PADSHOP2 and the both went seamlessly into Dorico and Cubase elements 8 however Kontakt is in neither.