I have used KT-DrumTrigger from smartelectronics.com in Cubase 5 without any problems. But now in Cubase 7.5.20 I can’t get it to work. The MIDI-track / VSTi-track doesn’t receive MIDI input. Setup:
- Audio-track with snaredrum en KT-DrumTrigger (version 1.0b5) as first and only insert
- MIDI-track with the output of KT-DrumTrigger as input (KTDrumTrigger - MIDI out)
The plugin triggers (small round dot on the audio-trace) but the MIDI track meter doesn’t respond.
- Different MIDI channels (1, 10, input channel “any”) makes no difference
- MIDI track record enabled on/off no difference
- MIDI track monitor on/off no difference
Any ideas anyone?