Layer Length ARA Cubase 13

I am having a strange problem and was hoping someone could help me out.

I am using Spectral Layers Pro 10.0.40 in Cubase 13.

When I use “Unmix Song” and it creates the various layers, I can drag them into Cubase and they are all the same length as the original audio file. This is perfect for what I need. A layer that doesn’t have any sound at the beginning will have padded silence. You can play all layers back together and recreate the original file as long as you start them at the same time.

However, if I use the “Unmix Multiple Voices” function, each layer is only as long as the audio in that layer, and they can start mid way through so it is impossible to line up the layers in cubase after dragging and dropping and recreate the original source file.

I am hoping there is some setting I can change to enable unmix multiple voices to act like unmix song. Or maybe this is a bug.

Cubase is supposed to keep the absolute timing of those layers when dragged back into Cubase timeline. Can you record a video of your issue ?

I don’t have the ability to record a video. In the picture above , you can see at the top the relative lengths of the layers.

Picture attached is how the layers appeared in Cubase after dragging and dropping.