Lets Add HSO AU Not working either

Just wanted to ask if anybody has gotten HSO to work in Logic Pro X at all? man what a waste of money this weekend. HSO doesn’t work for crap LOLOL

validating Audio Unit HALion Symphonic Orchestra by Steinberg:

AU Validation Tool
Version: 1.6.1a1
Copyright 2003-2013, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Specify -h (-help) for command options

VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: ‘aumu’ - ‘HSO3’ - ‘Stbg’

Manufacturer String: Steinberg
AudioUnit Name: HALion Symphonic Orchestra
Component Version: 1.0.0 (0x10000)
Component’s Bundle Version: 1.0.0

• PASS

TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
2014-11-29 19:21:24.554 auvaltool[3209:d07] VST3 Plug-in not defined in Info Dictionary and not included in bundle
Time to open AudioUnit: 8.365 ms
WARM:
2014-11-29 19:21:24.556 auvaltool[3209:d07] VST3 Plug-in not defined in Info Dictionary and not included in bundle
Time to open AudioUnit: 0.544 ms
FIRST TIME:
FATAL ERROR: Initialize: result: -1

validation result: couldn’t be opened

Bump… Has anybody else had this problem… total money waste

I posted this issue on another thread. Turns out the AU plugin points to the VST3 plugin in most of Steinberg’s products. It does this using a Symbolic Link. The installed AU HSO plugin is missing this Symbolic Link to the VST3 plugin, thus it does not work. After some reading on the web and learning about Symbolic Links, I added this myself to the AU plugin, and it works fine. I did report this to Steinberg Tech Support and provided them with a copy of the modified AU plugin. I would suggest you contact support to get an updated version of the plugin which should correct this issue.

Here’s the fix: https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/workaround-osx-enable-the-audio-unit-of-halion-symphonic-orchestra.html

Please continue at Enable the Audio Unit of Halion Symphonic Orchestra - Virtual Effects and Add-ons - Steinberg Forums