Library empty in Halion Sonic SE3

Hi!
I would like to get started wih Halion Sonic SE3 and I have installed it and registered the sounds. I can see the sounds in the Library Manager but in Halion the library is empty. Does anyone know what I need to do? I have Cubase Elements 11 on a windows computer.
Than you!
/Niklas

Please follow these instructions:

Thank you! I have the 3.5.10 version installed and I tried deleting the three files as suggested but no luck I`m afraid.

Can you take a screenshot of your Halion libraries in the Steinberg Library Manager and your eLicenser Control Center with the serial numbers hidden? Are you sure you have licenses for the libraries you installed?

Thanks for your answer! I might have missed something yes, this installation/registration thing is not my best skill. Here are the screenshots, I see the files in the Library manager but not in the elicenser.

You’re somehow missing the .vstsound files for the factory presets. Please run the Steinberg Download Assistant, click the Cubase Elements 11 icon, then download and install the Halion Sonic SE 3 content.

Beautiful, it works! Love that feeling when you solve a problem! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like