Library Manager showing my first created library, but Halion does not show it

Library Manager showing my first created library, but Halion does not show it.
According to the docs I did everything right.
What am I missing?

1 Like

Try to switch the mediabay between programs and layers to see if it shows up.

Even if I click all it doesn’t show up. If I select All in the Library Manager it shows up. Funny.
And I bought the update just for that one purpose to access my sample libraries from before again. Really disappointing.

I had the same problem. In HALion I added the library creator tab and then created a library and exported it with all the options. My homemade vst included a synth layer and a sample layer. I made sure to include the samples with the export. I then clicked on the vstsound file that was created and the steinberg library manager started up automatically. I then selected the option to install to the default location.
When I started restarted HALion I recall clicking the word “program” beside the numbers 1 2 3 4 5. After clicking “program” I was given the option to include all presets. Then my new vst showed up in the library and worked the same as any other. Hope this helps.

That was it!
Thank you so much, my friend! Most of all that you even took trouble to include a picture. Very great help.
Thank you!

1 Like