No Valid Licenses Found for the following:
Hot Brass
Studio Strings
Eagle
Raven
Skylab
Everything else works [ At The Moment ! ]

The instruments are still installed
One day they worked - the next they didn’t.
Steinberg: It is YOU that have deactivated these purchased and paid for licenses on your database.
Can you re-activate these please?
Or:
Is your product broken?
Is your license activation not fit for purpose?
Are your employees not trained?

What is going on ?!!

I have been in touch with support for weeks now
There is no feedback - only an automated reply.
The problem is at your end.

The instruments work momentarily - then they do a license check and go silent.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how it works.

If you are asking asking for help, post the info needed to troubleshoot. OS, software versions etc.

I also have this problem, on a Mac running OS Sonoma, and it is recurring every so often for no apparent reason. Fixed by reinstalling the HALion plug in and all 30GB of content each time…
PLEASE - will someone look at this?

HALion 7.0.20. Cubase 13.0.20.148.

1 Like

Same for me on macOS. It is not only HALion, but also Retrologue and Padshop that stop working now and then because of a missing license. Reinstalling the plugin always fixes the problem … until the next time.

Yes. Me too, same with other Steinberg plug-ins. Padshop certainly does this, and I think I recall it also being a problem with Groove Agent and others…. Something to do with the new licensing system, moving away from the eLicencer…?

Yesterday I had such a problem for the first time with Halion 7 missing the license for “Auron”. Reinstalling Halion 7 didn’t help so I had to download and reinstall the whole library. I’m running Halion 7 (latest version) on a MacMini M1 with macOS Sonoma 14.4.1. I do not have an active Cubase license (using Logic and Studio One), but there are expired test licenses of Cubase 12 and 13 on my Mac.
After reinstalling the library everything is working so far, maybe this helps the Steinberg support narrow down the problem.