Line tool lines over page break

I’ve created a line using the line tool in Write Mode using Galley view. This line extends over two measures.
Once I switch over to Engrave, a page break lands in the middle of this line, between the two measures. Dorico does not break the line, but rather leaves it in the first measure, letting it extend outside the print margins (see picture).
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 12.10.53.png
Is there any way of tricking the line into wrapping to the new system? The rest of the music at that point really does require a system break between these two measures.

As a work-around, I’ve created two separate lines, which looks ok in the score, but now requires manual adjustment in the part.

Unfortunately you can’t break up these lines at an arbitrary point because they are made from whole glyphs, and Dorico cannot draw only part of a glyph.

You do not show the rest of the system or other instruments playing, but could you move the measure with the line attached to the next system in any layout where the custom line stretches into the margin?

(Dorico could actually move just part of the measure to the following system, but I studiously avoid this practice and figure you may as well.)

I have the same problem, only in my case the line (stretching across three bars) only shows in the last bar on the new page, while a dotted red line in the previous page showing the first anchor of the line runs out to the bottom of the page (pictures attached. #1 is showing the line in galley view, #2 dotted red line, #3 line showing in following page).
I wonder if this will be fixed soon? Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-18 um 18.54.15 Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-18 um 18.54.54 Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-18 um 18.55.10

I was able to restore the first half of the line via the part layout / engrave mode and local properties set to global. It now shows correctly on both pages.

Solved.