Line with a L shaped end cap without a line body?

Is there some way to produce a line that looks like this? I can create an “empty” line body easily enough, and the letter is easily done, but I can’t get the end hook. The “hook” end caps only produce the vertical segment.

line

(Yes, I could probably fake it with symbols, but I’d like to do it as actual lines if possible)

I’ve not tested this out, but would a line body comprising repeatable symbols, where there are several “blank space” text symbols followed by small a horizontal line symbol at the end, work?

I just ran into the same thing today. I needed (wanted) to use a line to indicate start and end brackets for a hymn introduction (this is rather common in american accompaniment books). I had specified inward axis aligned hooks, so I presumed I could set the line body style to ‘none’ but still retain the [explicit] start and end caps, and to my surprise, the entire line (including annotation text) disappeared. I would have expected to retain the annotation as well as the S/E caps since I had set them explicitly in the properties.

I will obviously fake this by using symbols, but I’d like to make it a FR to allow this type of thing: