Link to connect supported hardware doesn't work

I’ve installed Cubasis LE 3 and have a new THR10ii amp. The app needs to be unlocked to get past demo mode, but the link on the splash screen to do that doesn’t work. It says "please connect a supported device (via Bluetooth tap here) - but tapping on the link does nothing. How do I unlock this app?

Hi @Greensopinion,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

These are the steps to unlock Cubasis from demo mode via your THR10II:

• Launch Cubasis LE 3
  • Please tap on “(via Bluetooth tap here)” in the “Cubasis LE Demo Mode” popup
  • Tap on the THR10 entry in the “Bluetooth MIDI Device” popup (to connect the device)

After a short moment, Cubasis LE should unlock from demo mode (confirmed via a dedicated popup).

Please let me know if this helps to resolve the problem!

Best wishes,
Lars

Lars, thanks for your response. Unfortunately it doesn’t help because tapping on the link does nothing at all, I.e it does not work.

How can I unlock this app?

David

Hi @Greensopinion,

Please make sure to enable Bluetooth on your Yamaha THR10II amp first.
The instructions how to do should be found in the manual coming with the device.

Once ready, please continue with the steps mentioned in my previous post.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Best,
Lars

Lars,

I’ve tried what you describe but it makes no difference. When I tap the link in the app, nothing happens. It’s as if the link isn’t tapped at all.

David

Hi @Greensopinion,

In this case you might have to connect the THR with the iPad via a cable connection.

The manual which comes with your Yamaha device should have descriptions for this (same for how to enable the bluetooth mode).

Please let me know if this helps to resolve the problem.

Best wishes,
Lars